Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Calling all writers



If you have been following my facebook you are aware that I am helping a Monk with his school in Cambodia. We desperately need books for the kids to read. However  buying and shipping books is very expensive. I am putting  out a call to anyone who has any inclination to write a children's book and send it to me so I can make copies. Please keep in mind these are very basic books, 4-8 pages maximum and also try to keep them as generic as possible, in other words do not use Western idioms or things that would not be relevant to their lives. With your permission I can edit the books to make them more relevant for them. You can include clip art if you like or I can add them after. The reading level should be geared by Western standards to grade 1 and 2.




please send to: pdesmar@gmail.com

I look forward to your submissions.

I ask this humbly and respectfully from you.

Philippe

No comments: