Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I made a friend!!

I would like you all to meet my travelling companion. He has been entrusted to my care by a very special guy. With him be my side I will never feel alone and should anyone give me a hard time i'm sure he will stick up for me.
Here he is WOODY.

P: So Woody how do you feel about flying to Kathmandu?
W: Well I've never been in a plane before I usually stick to the horse but i'm sure this will be fun.

P: any special plans when you arrive in Hong Kong?
W: whatever you're doing.

Ok folks it's 12:09am I should be sleeping, that's all I got for tonight.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

omg you remind me of Tom Hanks talking to the volleyball! :)

Lise said...

Did Woody get lost of the bus? We haven't seen any pictures of him since you got there. You should do a Where's Woody picture like Where's Waldo where we have to find him in the pic!!! That would be fun.